Statement of Intent
In a quest of becoming a leading local provider of Engineering, Construction, Maintenance and Lubrication services, Rapid Engineering and Maintenance Solutions (REMS) company has a main purpose to provide high-class quality services to clients following by continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System.
- Continuous improvement of the quality of services provided to the customers;
- Respond to any customer quality concerns in a manner that shows management commitment;
- Application of modern techniques and technology in accordance with the requirement of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 international standards;
- Meet customer requirements in a timely manner and at a competitive price;
- Maintain and develop the skills of all employees;
- Improving employee’s satisfaction;
- Create a working environment where accidents will not occur and in which employees, customers and the public will not be exposed to unexpected hazards;
- Reducing risks of potential emergencies, accidents, incidents, as well as reducing potential negative impact on the environment;
- Efficient use of natural resources, to monitor the environmental aspects and impacts of our operations;
- Compliance with the requirements of the standards, laws, regulations and other requirements in health and safety at work and environmental Management;
- Permanent review and improvement of the operation of the IMS for compliance with standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and regulatory requirements;
The company’s management is implementing the above principles by sharing the company procedures and policies with all employees by providing the necessary resources for implementation process.