MAINTENANCE REPAIR AND LUBRICATION
Partnership with companies Flowserve, EthosEnergy and VOITH enables REMS to bring most contemporary engineering and aftersales solutions to customer’s site and help them addressing their most pressing challenges:
– Expenses reduction
– Risk minimization
– Performance maximization
Relying on its long-term experience in different fields of industry, REMS provides following services to the customers:
– Rotating equipment maintenance, repair and lubrication, including, but not limited to: pumps (centrifugal, positive displacement, dosing, membrane, etc.), centrifugal compressors, reciprocating compressors, steam and gas turbines, generators, gearboxes, hydraulic couplings, fans, mixers, etc.
– Maintenance repair and testing of valves and actuators, including: globe, ball, plug, gate, butterfly and severe service control valves; electric actuators and pneumatic actuators.
– Equipment condition monitoring (Predictive Analytics, Wireless Asset Monitoring)
– Equipment reliability assessment
– Technical assessments
– Asset management
– Spare parts management and inventory control
– Education and training