NASA licensed coating materials of our Solution Partner Emisshield are applied to the furnace surfaces and increase the emissivity values of the surfaces. Emisshield products have an emissivity value between 0.85 and 0.95.
Features of the increase in emissivity;
- Heat transfer increases
- Furnace fuel consumption is reduced
- Furnace preheating and downtime are reduced
- Furnace efficiency increases
- Reduces maintenance costs by protecting refractories
Emisshield prevents thermal energy from being transmitted through the furnace walls. Our products are used in many industries including Refinery/Petrochemistry, Iron Steel, Ceramic/Tile/Brick, Glass Packaging and heat treatment.
- Thermal Resistance up to -1700°C
- 230°C(-392°F)-1500°C(2732°F) (t=3sec) Thermal Shock Resistance
- Adhesion Strength up to 5000 PSI (345 Bar)
- 2.0(50µ) Mils-4.0 Mil(100µ) Application Thickness
- High Emissivity Value in the range of -0.85-0.95
Emisshield is applied in many companies of the world. Petkim A.Ş. and Eti A.Ş. Besides, we have many applications in Europe.